- Are you dealing with company directly or you are dealing with
authorized dealer of the company ?
Select the manufacturers by checking the followings;-
- Never deal with dealer not disclosing the name of manufacturers.
A person avoiding the name of manufacturers is generally a fraud in
case of project selling.
- Infrastructural facilities available with manufacturer.
- Check manufacturer reference list of clients and take feed back
- Check manufacturer staturatory obligation & registrations
with government departments and may be provided under 'Trust Seal'
of B2B platform, check third party credit rating of manufacturers.
- Must visit the works of manufacturers.
After satisfying with his credential:-
- Check technical specification of plants. Compare with technical
specification of different suppliers.
- Check whether the plant is of latest design. Manufacturers give
obsolete design in cheap cost.
- Check - Raw material consumption per ton of product.
- Energy consumption per ton of product.
- Product to be produced is of required specification sometime
manufacturer offer the plants which are not capable of producing
product of required specifications.
- Emission from plant are satisfying pollution norms.
Check reliability of plants
- What is the maintenance cost of the plant per annum.
- Reliability of plant can be judged by recommended list of spare
prepared by manufacturers.