Biomass Gasifier & Coal Gasifier
Chanderpur Works Pvt. Ltd. is a
leading designer, manufacturer and supplier of Biomass Gasifiers, Coal
Gasifiers and gasification based power plants for thermal and electrical
applications. We are manufacturing thermal Gasifiers under Technical
Collaboration with "TERI" (The Energy & Resource
Institute, New Delhi).
Chanderpur Works Pvt. Ltd. is now offering " CE " Marked
We have supplied more than 50 Gasifiers of different capacities for rural, industrial and urban projects.
Our biomass gasifier technology is approved by Ministry of
Non-Conventional Energy Sources (Government of India) and also tested &
approved by Indian Institute of Technology, New Delhi and Mumbai.
We are also undertaking the thermal projects as well as providing power
production from agricultural waste technology and are also one of the leading coal mill manufacturers in India.
is Biomass Gasifier?
A Biomass Gasifier converts solid fuel such as Wood Waste, Saw Dust
briquettes and agro-residues converted into briquettes into a gaseous
fuel through a thermo-chemical process and the resultant gas can be used
for heat and power generation applications. The overall thermal
efficiency of this process is more than 75%. The combustible gas
mixture, known as 'producer gas', typically contains carbon monoxide
(20% - 22%), hydrogen (12% - 15%), nitrogen (50% - 54%), carbon dioxide
(9% - 11%) and methane (2% - 3%). The producer gas has relatively low
calorific value, ranging from 1000 to 1100 kCal.Nm3 (5500 MJ/Nm3).
of Biomass Gasification |
- Low cost : 4 Kg. biomass replaces 1 liter petro-fuel. You can
easily find out the per day savings b installing the biomass
- Extremely Clean Fuel : If you compare the emissions from the
petro-fuels with the emissions from producer gas, you will found
SO2 free emission from gasifier.
- Reduces wood consumption up to 50% for institutional &
industrial application, where still wood is being used for
- Environmentally sound technology
- Easy to operate and maintain
- Provides energy security
- Generates local employment
- Replace the fossil fuels.
- Being renewable energy product, gasifiers are eligible for
Carbon Credits under CDM mechanism.
Features of "CPW" Biomass Gasifier |
Note : * for 100% producer gas application
- Down draft, throat less design with low specific gasification
rate, which facilitates smooth fuel flow and avoids bridging.
- Multi-fuel capability
- Air pre-heating for gasification maintains high temperatures
resulting in better quality of gas
- Insulated firebox, which maintains high temperatures
resulting in better quality gas and longer service life.
- Specially designed for rural areas
- Reliable and rugged system
- Do not consume diesel or any other fossil fuel for operation
- Uses spark ignition engines
- Efficient cleaning and cooling train
- Fuel wood , wood chips
- Agriculture stalk
- Coconut shells
- Briquettes of several residues
- Mustard stalk
- Cashew-nut shells